Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby...

Today is Steinvic's birthday.

And while I've been asked to keep the celebration low key this year, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to publicly wish him a wonderful birthday.






Why do I like to make such a big deal of it? Because it is my favorite day to celebrate...

What a magnificent world I live in because he was born!


We began celebrating a little yesterday. Pup bought him a lovely pair of RayBan Wayfarers and couldn't wait until today to give them to him. I made a giant, Dutch apple pie from scratch and it turned out really well (and I can't bake or follow a recipe to save my life, so big accomplishment!) so if you're interested in the recipe, here it is.


And we will finish celebrating after work today. I'm making a special meal, we'll go out for cocktails, and open presents from me later on.


Raise your glass and toast to Steinvic with me! It's a truly beautiful day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Baby...as Ralph Kramden would say, "you're the best." Or as Kenny Banya would say, "you're gold, babe, gold."

-Steinvic