Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Feeling Inspired

I mentioned here that I'd been posting on my calorie counting site, myfitnesspal.com, which I do mostly because I don't want this place to become a weight loss journal.

Yesterday, I made a post about what has worked for me so far, because I've been logging in my calories and exercise there for 140 days and I've learned some things.

The most incredible thing happened...somehow, my post caught the attention of other members and boom...votes and votes and comments and praise and stories from others about how what I said was just what they needed to hear.

What a feeling! To think that my experience and something I wrote mattered to anyone!

I'm only down 23 pounds and I've got about 27 to go before I'll feel satisfied, but days like today propell me...

Here's to your health!

1 comment:

Auntie Pam said...

23 pounds is a huge accomplishment! Congratulations!