Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to the Real World

Austin was great! It was the first time I've really been to Texas. I say really because I was there for a work thing (different company) about 10 years ago, and the function was at a big hotel right at the airport in Dallas, I believe. So, I don't count that because I didn't really see any of Texas.

This time, though, we had the opportunity to check out some of the local night spots, try some outstanding restaurants and do a little shopping.

Did I mention that we did a lot of work, too, because that is what we were there for?! All of that went well and those we worked with were fantastic. It was great to see our friends and make some new ones.

So, this is terribly generic, undetailed and short because I'm just getting my act together and back into the swing of things, but I'll post more, soon...

No comments: