Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Express


I've been away too long, I know. So, let me make it up to you with an all-encompassing, express version of a T&T post:
  • It is snowing like a mutha here. Steinvic is outside right now, shoveling. Bless him! (Yes, I offered to help...) I got out of work a tiny bit early today and Steinvic worked from home, so I got in and started cooking a big pot of potato soup right away. He'd gone out lunch to get a pizza (for lunch plus leftover's sake) and to restock our bar, so we're ready for the SIX DEGREE weather we're due for over the next few days...

  • I'm crafty in addition to the soup-making. I'm making a pouch for our secretary at work and plan to stop off for a few $1 scratchoffs to slip into it on my way in to work. You know, because battling the freezing cold and snow won't be enough to do on my way in! But I know it will make her day and someone needs to do something nice for the person who answers 9578373897538 phone calls for us each day. I also made her a Valentine's tree to put on her desk.

  • I have been embarking on a whole foods revolution and enjoying Susan Powter's online radio shows this week. Tune in if you want to be inspired and learn about how to live healthily. She is a trail blazer for sure...she's been doing it forever but it's time for a revival...

  • We miss Arizona. We miss our family and friends and the blue skies and non-coat-weather. We love so much about Ohio, but there is something about the simplicity and low-key vibe there.
And that, my friends, is a wrap. More tomorrow and this weekend, for sure, because we will be INSIDE staying warm! Definitely time for updates...

No comments: