Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Best Intentions

I totally believed I'd post here this past weekend, and I didn't. I did sleep in a little bit each day, and I did wake and clean and organize some cabinets. I did sew and cook and dust. I spent time with Steinvic.

But I didn't post here.

There are some things that are going on that I would like to write about. But there are some things that are too difficult to write about.

My poetry guru would tell me to write about it even if I was too close to it. Even if I didn't let another soul read it now.

But I can't.

Steinvic and I are fine. Closer than ever. But someone we love deeply is in real trouble and our family is trying to get a grasp on it.

It doesn't seem right to write about it now. And yet, I can hardly think of anything else.

So...just for tonight, take some time to actually count your blessings. Hug everyone you love extra close. Thank G*d for your sanity, your health and a solid roof over your head. We are so lucky...

No comments: