Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assault by Taco

After you read this story, I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

Although, I have to say, a few things come to my mind immediately:

  • If you have a person over the age of 18 living in your house and this person refuses to work or go to school or do anything, why are you making dinner for him?
  • If he is a slacker, why does he have an XBox provided for him?
  • How did she get him to stay around while she called the 5-0 on his ass?

I do like that she is refusing his calls, though I can't imagine what kind of relationship they'll have after he gets out. I mean, he now has an arrest on his record as well as domestic violence...good luck finding a job with his photo on the Internet, tied to assaulting his mother with a taco!

Good grief...wish they'd included a photo of his Mom...I'm envisioning June Cleaver covered with lettuce and cheese.

No comments: