Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year, Clean Slate

Happy 2009!

While it may look like I'm just starting out, it's not true. I had a ton of crap out here that I just decided...I didn't want to exist any longer. So, I deleted every entry in my blog.

"Insanity!" you proclaim, but it's not true. This is who I am. I do this all the time...go through my closet and in an instant, have half of the contents strewn across my bed, ready to bag up for Goodwill.

Constantly reinventing and improving. Is it because I'm not happy with where I'm at? Never pleased with myself? Nope...that isn't it.

I just believe I can do it better. So...here's to it.

What about your reinvention? Do you find yourself getting stale in the same habits and routines? Or do you gut your closet now and then, peering into the corners to see what you've forgotten...what you can live without?

No comments: