Monday, December 7, 2009

Sickety Sick Sick...

We had a good weekend...even had the folks over last night to celebrate my Step Dad's birthday. I made a wicked vegetarian lasagne and we had a good evening.

But I woke up this morning feeling like crap. At one point, my ankles, knees and feet hurt. Ugh...

Steinvic stayed with me until 11, checking on me, getting medicine for me, and soothing me while I slept. He is so amazingly good to me.

Sore throat, achey head, stuffy nose, bad belly...the whole shebang.

I'm on the couch with juice, a blanket, watching sitcom reruns and feeling blah. I have NO energy. I can handle pain but the blah feeling is the worst.

So, until I rally...stay healthy and warm...

p.s. First snow overnight! Less than an inch, but I guess December is officially here...

No comments: